Help with raising car

Guys, I have a (JDM I believe?) NIssan Micra
I need to raise the suspension by just a bit - ideally an inch or even two overall will do. Can someone give me an idea how to accomplish this?
from reading the forum I heard a few terms - in particular the use of spacers were suggested...

the second problem I have is suspension in my car is soft. Just sitting in it and the car seems to go down an inch or two. What is the easiest way to stiffen it up? new dampers or tougher springs?

I need to raise the suspension a bit as I live in a 3rd world country with poor roads
appreciate all your help. Note: I'm not so knowledgable on cars but I know an OK garage who should be able to do what i need

edit: car is a 2 door K11

changing the shocks wont alter the rideheight ndes, but stiffer springs from another car will raise and stiffen it for you :)

Guys, on second thoughts, I don't really need to raise it - I do need to stiffen the suspension though as roads suck where I live.

The car sags a bit if anyone sits in it (I guess this is due to the springs?) - and this causes it to hit speed bumps occasionally (particularly the exhaust)

I guess this could be solved by switching the springs to tougher ones?

Does anyone know cars who's springs would be drop in replacements for this?

Are the shockers in good condition? no leaks, car settles quickly when bounced etc. The micras do give a bit in the suspension department, but dont think you should be hitting speed bumps - guess it depends how fast you're going over them :D

Are the shockers in good condition? no leaks, car settles quickly when bounced etc. The micras do give a bit in the suspension department, but dont think you should be hitting speed bumps - guess it depends how fast you're going over them :D

They seem OK
garage guy said rear ones should be replaced, which I will, front are OK I guess. Yes, settle quite fast.

Mainly, the suspension is so soft, and the slightest pothole / speedbump really filters through... guess that's the design.

I do have a mysterious rattle in the front right side. I was told it is probably break calipers (?) - hopefully the mechanic can check that out also.

Back