Compression-raising pistons CG13DE?

This is what's on my mind for some time.......as I have ordered some oem CG10DE pistons, but Nissan Holland told me it would take at least 2-3 months to get them, I'd like to know if there are any other ways (pistons) to raise the compression to about 10,5:1

Does anybody know a shop/place te get some info about this "problem" ?

CG13 engines are not HOT in the tuningscene, and I find it realy hard to find anything like this.

gr Chrismo,

ps: does anybody know why the topic about my car is closed? I'd like to post some pictures...

Attachments

• PICT0209.JPG
    PICT0209.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,041
thats cause your thread was in the introduction forum mate, you will need to make a new one in k11 blogs.

will do

Like I told Frank, I have found a engeneering company close to my home (20km), they already fixed the head (valves, and skimming).

As I had contacted Matthew H about this piston-thing, he could offer me custom made pistons with the cr I want.

I contacted my engenering company if they would mount the pistons on the rods, and also bore the cilinders suitable for these pistons.
Sure they would do this, but one little thing......as I get my own pistons (by Matthew H, or somewhere else) they are not 100% happy with this. I understand this!
I talked a bit more, and it seems they can also offer me some custom made pistons. If they do all the work, and deliver the pistons and rings, I get some warrenty on the engine! That's worth something.

Now it's waiting for the final e-mail, where they will offer me the price for the whole package.

I know this is more expensive than only put 1.0 pistons in my engine, but it will be better, I'm comvinced!

gr Chrismo

Attachments

• PICT0212.JPG
    PICT0212.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 467
  • PICT0215.JPG
    PICT0215.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 632
The right ones are the ones you are selling I assume. How do I get the right springs/rings for these pistons?? You talk about selling without, so I need new ones.

Best is if you sell me the complete package (piston and rings)

gr Chrismo

Attachments

• PICT0225.JPG
    PICT0225.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,851
I might have another set of those pistons shortley frank, I will have to wait and see if they want the changover from coilpack to none coilpack

I do want to fit new rings! The thing is I already have a set of NEW pistonrings at home.....this because of a mistake in ordering something else ;-) These rings are suitable for CG13 and CG10 pistons... You tell me if I take the coilpack 1.0 pistons I need other rings. Where do I get these rings? And what will be my advantage by mounting coilpack pistons instead of the orher ones?

A lot of questions, but this mainly because I didn't see other pistonrings than the ones I have at home....so if the coilpack 1.0 pistons need different rings, where do I get them from??

gr Chrismo

chris, i guess that your rings will fit the earlier type pistons, and main dealer only probably for the later ones ?
and the later ones are probably just an "improved design" , progress and all that :p
(high perfomance 2 strokes have a very high top ring eh)

Back