Help with 2001 micra k11 1.0

CMF_MarchK11

» CMF Member
Hi!,

I am having troubles with my acceleration, the problem is that I have changed the distribution belt, the mechanic had to unmount the entire engine and have changed some parts.

Now I have the light engine on and have much more less power than before, if the car has like 55 hp stock it feels as if it has like 30 hp now :s and is giving 24 MPG :(. if I have the A/C on sometimes i can't even advance. But it just happens in Low rev and feel like if the engine is going to turn off.

Anyway I go with a mechanic and run a diagnosis with the ECU to see why is the engine light on and it says that is the COOLANT SENSOR.
I have bought a new one and the car has no difference and the engine light is on.

I haven't run the ECU diagnosis again after installing the new coolant sensor, but I am not sure if I have to do it again to make the car maybe detect the new coolant sensor and turn off the engine light and give me good acceleration and good mpg again.

If someone coulde help me pleeease!! or has a problem like this I will appreciate your help!.

Regards

John

CMF_MarchK11

» CMF Member
I found something interesting!!, I was looking into all the engine to see maybe if the guy who mounted the engine leaves something bad and I found a disconnected wire, I upload a picture.

The engine appears to have more power now but the engine light stills on!!! :(, I dont know if I have to connect the ECU to a computer again to reset something to turn off the engine light, I have to test the MPG too to see if it is ok.

Attachments

• 63074.gif
    63074.gif
    83.9 KB · Views: 44
Back