Help!!! timing chane

CMF_matsi

» CMF Member
Hi,

our little Micra K12 is now unfortunately caught too. He probably needs a new timing chain.
I've just come from the friendly Nissan dealer, and he told me what this repair would cost approximately. Looks as if that almost a total economic loss to the Micra.

Now I'm thinking of changing the timing chain by myself. I'm not a mech but usually repair everything on our own cars. But I know almost nothing about the micra, so i ask you for help an informations.

I would need a workshop manual or similar for the K12. If I could get someone .... Please Please Please ... In the forum, PN, E-mail ([email protected]), Link ... or whatever, would be infinitely grateful.

And if anyone of you has ever changed the timing chain, or knows how it goes, please give me informations and tips.I am grateful for everything.

It's just too bad. The car has up to a few small things (forgiven) are always done well. But this repair would cost just tooooo much.

And sorry for my worse english. I am from Austria and usually just talk german. Sorry for that.

lg
Matthias

CMF_matsi

» CMF Member
@ Frank,

i have sent you a message, because i could not find the link to the manual. If you can help me per e-mail, would be pretty nice.
best regards
Matthias

Back