help re trailing arm bushes

Hi Im new to the forum, in fact any forum! Im wondering if anyone can give me advice on bushes that fit the rear end of the trailing arm attached to the rear axel, which is what the mechanic guy who is supposed to be fixing my micra wants me to find and Im having no luck? Thanks

Hi Im new to the forum, in fact any forum! Im wondering if anyone can give me advice on bushes that fit the rear end of the trailing arm attached to the rear axel, which is what the mechanic guy who is supposed to be fixing my micra wants me to find and Im having no luck? Thanks
Tell him to buy a haynes manual, you are paying for a service! You should not have google for the bloke. I would imagine someone her knows.

Tell him to buy a haynes manual, you are paying for a service! You should not have google for the bloke. I would imagine someone her knows.
I know ordered two that he said were right then he changed his mind, If I cant find out it looks like the scrappy :(

What year is your micra? That is just not on, he is having you on. I will have a look when I get home for you. Scan in the pages.

What year is your micra? That is just not on, he is having you on. I will have a look when I get home for you. Scan in the pages.
2000, Inhereted off my mum nothing but trouble since! any help much appreciated as its stuck in the garage undrivable, will log in again later, thanks

Why is it that you cannot drive it?[/quot
I cant drive it cause the back axels off, the bolt holding the bush in place has been half drilled out, work started on replacing back axel as it was badly corroded then he got stuck trying to get the bolt out, if that makes sense?

sounds like a load of rubbish, nearly every part listed in those pictures are available, failling that, get the trailing arms from a car in the scrap yard

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

sounds like a load of rubbish, nearly every part listed in those pictures are available, failling that, get the trailing arms from a car in the scrap yard

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Tried that there was only one micra with trailing arms and they wouldnt budge!

Back