Lower trailing arm question

Tried to remove the remaining part of the trailing arms on my replacement axle but the bolts where seized on to the inner sleeve so had to cut the bolt off with the grinder. I'm expecting to have to do the same when removing the old axle and want to 1) Know where I can get replacement bolts? 2) Can the old bolt be be drilled out from the inner sleeve (whilst the chassis end is still bolted on preferably) so as to save the bushes and more work ?. 3) Failing that where could I get replacement bushes as well as the bolts? Tried ecp and a few small independent motor factors for bushes with no such luck. Thanks

Has the same problem, ended up chopping them out and got new arms for £100 cause the bushes were shot and bolts from paxtions (Heavy plant/ tractors) and got some bolts there , m12 I think
Pends on the conditions of the arms as well

OP
OP
D
Has the same problem, ended up chopping them out and got new arms for £100 cause the bushes were shot and bolts from paxtions (Heavy plant/ tractors) and got some bolts there , m12 I think
Pends on the conditions of the arms as well

Was looking to see how much new ones would cost but can't see any about ?. Thanks for the info I'll have a look again