help please!

CMF_jay.w

» CMF Member
hey guys having a bit of trouble with my little super s it is extremely sluggish using a heap of fuel and blowing black smoke when revving past 5000 I only run 98 fuel im about to give it a major service oil and filter fuel filter ect.. but wondering if anyone els has had simular trouble and what it was if I had the money id get it on a dyno.

thanks guys

CMF_jay.w

» CMF Member
Hey jon yea I understand it would use more fuel from revving it that hard but I do a lot of highway driving and limited to 90km on red ps and I'm lucky to get from Gold Coast to Brisbane on half a tank :/.. And my old super s was a lot better on fuel and had a lot more power and it was stock my white one has extractors and no cat exhaust with forced air intake so idk what could be wrong with it :(

CMF_jay.w

» CMF Member
The cat was removed recently and I'm not sure about the fuel filter but iv bought a new one so tomorrow I'll be putting it in but it has like no power from idle to about 4rpm terribly sluggish and the back of my car is always black I'm really disappointed it's abit of a money pit this one :/ and nothing I do seems to work

Back