Help needed urgently

Ok after a long search (nearly a year now) i have finally come across a front offside wing in the right colour. The deal is i need to drive down to the car, swap the wings over, pay the man and be on my way.
What i would like to know is where are all the bolts i need to undo, also anyone happen to know what size they are? are there any little tricks i should watch out for?
The cars are both pre-facelift k11's
thanks for all the help, will post pics if it all goes ahead.
:D

1. open bonnet
2. there a 3 bolts along the top of the wing.undo them.
3.open the door and were the mirror is, youll see a bolt, undo that one.
4. (this is the way i done it) undo the 3 last bscrews for the plastic in the wing, and there are to bolts under the car near the jack point. undo them (if you can!)
5. there is one under the head light, and i think you top headlight bolt is attched to it so you'll ave to undo that!

ya get that lol? its easy tho belive me!

Yeh think so, cheers for the help.
Just out of interest the bolt under the headlamp... how do i get to that one? isnt the bumper in the way?

no mate the grille, there the hardest friggin screw things ever! i just pulled mine out and didnt snap, try the but have a toggle first even if ya can just pull it far enought just to get a socket bit in.

i think u need a star shaped thing for the bottom bolts near jack point but dont quote me on that n also u might as well bring a drill in case they dont come off lol + a hammer n cold chisel in case the drill dont work :)

Thanks for the help, but the other guy regretted to mention the huge kink in it which was obvious from when i got there!
nevermind

Harsh, you would have though he'd realise that was quite important thing to leave out lol

i have an old wing lying around if you like :) the slightest kink just because its been dumped in the shed, but the paint hasn't chipped and it can easily be bent back, i think its the right colour, (dark red) free if you can pick it up :)

Driver's side :)

it's the more purply red... which i'm sure is the same as urs :)

Back