*Help Needed* Nissan K11 N-CVT Wiring diagram.

Hey guys, I've been searching around for ages.
I am attempting a CG13DE engine swap into an Austin Mini but this time equipped with an N-CVT auto tranny and unable to find a wiring diagram for it.
After digging around and tracing wires I've been able to identify all but 6 remaining wires, all of which exit the harness inside the cabin.
Here is a list and diagram I've made so far:

cvtpinout.jpg

I believe the remaining wires include the 'Brake Switch', 'Idle up Solenoid', 'ABS Control Unit' ,'NCVT Warning Lamp'and maybe even a 'Throttle position Switch' [does the ncvt micra even have a switch on the Accelerator?] and maybe something i missed?.

Of those mentioned, the 'power supply(memory)', 'brake switch' and 'throttle position switch' are most important. It would be great if anyone can identify which of the remaining pins [2 ,13 ,14 ,17 ,20 and 27] correspond.

The TCU number is 31036-2u200 but other boxes such as 1u002, 1u104, 1u004, 1u204, 2u501, 1u304, 1u302 etc carry the same wiring (even if its 4wd)

Many thanks for any help in advance,
Regards,

Bigchief36

Ok Frank, as advised I managed to download both items (the Polish and Russian versions) and the pinouts are definitely quite different to what I've got. [All our TCUs are 36 pin in total]
I managed to snoop around an half cut today and note the wire colors for the 'brake switch' and also confirm two switches on the accelerator [i'm guessing one is 'on' and the other is 'fully depressed'], but this still leaves me with 4 unkown wires, and i am most worried about the + 'memory' wire. Any ideas?

^^correct superls. it has a spring-loaded flap that operates the switch in the 3/4 'kick down' position.
*update* think i can guess that the red wire with black stripe is the 'memory +' wire as its next to IGN and Gnd. still need the diagram to confirm:(

Back