is it worth modding or not ??? micra k11

hi everyone, just wondering ive bought a 1993 nissan micra k11, and just wondering with it being so old, do you think its worth doing up majorly or not, and has anyone else on the forum got a 1993 what they are modding at moment or have modded, posted a link to my blog take a look and see what you think, i dont want start modding it if its not goin to last long its a good runner and everything is sound passed mot and onli needed backbox for that, but it has had some welding on sills underneath ive noticed other than that is a cracking car, cheers guys sorry for long write up lol :D cjford (corey)

link : http://www.micra.org.uk/blog.php?u=9046

Depends totally what youre gonna do to it tbh...a few little things here and there will help you make it yours...but because of your age may/will effect insurance. Its a personal thing though and really youre the only one who can answer the question. :)

Slam and 13' wheels and leave it at that. With them mods, you can remove them once you get rid of the car, theyre cheap, but they make the biggest and best difference you can do to a car.

cheers guys i want it lowered but dont know how much cause where i live its full of speedbumps, hotspot for boy racers lol, n i want some alloys, had some given me but they aint that nice but i think they will do for now will have to see when they are on the car, and what drop would you say is best and where to get the lowering springs from cheers guys.

lower with existing 13's? or fill up the arch with bigger wheels?
line wheels up to arches with decent spacers?
i heard of the short shift-quick shift mod is reasonably priced?
the above mentioned advice from the people them especialy the bit about changing over the parts you buy for this car to a future one if that happens
your pics of the car show it to be a good example
and these cars are solid !! even the first ones on the k plate (correct me if um wrong!!) oh and keeping it legal saves you a lot of hassle like err car POUNDS!!

i have a 1992 K10 and i think its worth my time and cash :) yours looks destined to have a personal touch slapped on it!
good luck (Y)

cheers guys brought some 15 inch wheels with low profile tyres, shud be fitting them soon wen i get some bolts lol, and cleaned it up, debadged back n sides, new gear knob seat covers to tidy the old interior up, plastic surround sprayed red inside car, and thats all so far, ile upload pics soon, next want a backbox and rear tints then thats it untill i get more money to get it lowered,

can i lower on 15`s with 185 55 15 tyres or not cheers, if not ile get some 13`s or 14`s wen i have the money, cause hoodedreeper has 15`s n his is slammed so is it ok to do it cheers ? :D
and thanks for comments and advice cars coming along slowly now lol :D

Back