EBAY K11 Motorsport Wide Arch kit

Yes its my kit, got to get rid as new project on the go, and I have a set of K11 apexi coilovers for sale too.

I might split it if it doesnt sell, at the minute its the whole kit for sale on ebay!!! And I would like to get the funds back as I need it for my rally car.
The coilovers have also got a lot of people watching but no bids? its a full set of Apexi N1 WS coilovers for a k11!!

to be fair the age group micras are aimed at, mostly first cars , 17-20 year olds cant afford the sort of money for a wide arch kit, and hundreds of quid on a coilover kit???? for when it hits 100mph,ooft!!

well i dont have the cash at the moment (sorry arnold) but i will do next month but i need to know what u want for it as i am really interested in this

well its on ebay, if you bid and you win then we can sort out payment, if you dont bid and some else wins then I'm sorry but it will be sold,
Can't be fair'er than that.

thats cheap but wont be for long...........
cant believe you have no reserve!!
id offer you a price for it but im sure its abit low than what your after by your first ebay try at £525 buy it now

Naps, it has no reserve!
bid at £50, you might win..

I considered it at that price, but i have nowhere to store it :(

It finishes this morning, it has no reserve! Its up to £173, that is for the full body kit which is arches, front & rear bumpers, side skirts!!!!
Anyone want to bid??

Well it went for £260.

Back