help again

S

shake

I spent yesterday trrying to fix the old dip h/l prob and when i went to drive today nawt! not a thing!
the key turns, relays click, nothing.Battery fine. i had to take off what i think is the immo as it was fixed to the dim/dip relays....
checked wires, nothing off.
the red dash light is now flashing and the immo block clicking at the same rate, which intermittwntly stops and restarts flashing...
How can i reset?
we have never needed to do anything with it, it is not a NATS setup and we don't have either special keys or an insert for an immo....
the wiring looks like someones had a go at bypassing the immo, but i'm not sure.
Thanks

If it doesnt have NATS then it doesnt have an immobiliser. The relay you have pulled out will be for something else. Sounds like you have ballsed something up royally!

??

the immo (look a lke) is almost certainly an after market affair and i'm guessing that a previous owner/garage have by passed it when the original key/fob/whatever has been lost....
i'll have a good look tomorrow and failing that shoot it!

its an 95 k11 1lt. the immo box was velcro fixed onto the dim/dip relay box which is down in the r side of driver footwell. There is no special key or fob and the wiring suggests its been bypassed as there is evidence of scarfing into the main loom, and around by the ignition switch. I guess i could id all else fails just go back to the main loom and remove all the later w'ing, but its a pain to do lying upside down and if a fix is around, i'd be v happy!!!!! i'm wondering if it has been modded at some point.

Probally the best bet is to remove it.

If someone has modified the immobiliser unit chances are its probally not going to work properly again.
You might be able to reset it by disconnecting the battery?

When i first got my micra, someone had fitted an alarm and that didnt work properly caused a few problems;
Alarm going off when it shouldnt
Alarm not going off when it should!
and plenty of other problems
In the end i removed it.

They had also cut the plug of the radio and tryed to wire it themselves. Electrical Nightmare! That caused major problems interfering with the tail lights, blowing the fuses,radio commands doing things they shouldnt etc)

Solved "thank you God"

I decided that i would remove immo, so had a look around wiring and found...
an on off rocker switch buried beneath the dash which turned off the immo!
relief. Still go the dim/dip head light prb though>>>
Thanks for advices,

Back