help needed with wiring in a autograss class 1 micra 998cc k11

hi every one i have a k11 micra with a 998cc engine built for autograss. when the car came to us it had no engine, box shafts or any wiring what so ever so we managed to get another doner car for engine box and drive stuff we needed as well as the ecu and all the nats2 system key and all. trouble is i didn't strip the car and the wiring was chopped out from behind the dash so i have a complete ecu/engine loom with 2 plugs on these are inside the car as normal i then have the nats2 immo unit with its plug in and a length of its cable cut off , i also have the keg and its transponder also with plug and length of cable. question is where should these be joined into what loom i have in order to make it run ? the ignition and starter are wired direct to a push button start and the fuel pump is also a direct feed as in the fan. i,ve been messing with this bloody wiring for days and i'm just about ready to chuck the towel in as i've not been able to find a nats 2 wiring diagram for the k11 micra i,m now getting desperate:) please HELP !!!!!

frank

Club Member
yes mate 4 wires
the earlier type then eh, you would probably be best to fit a pre-nats ecu tbh, you only need the essential wires for a grasser really eh, the 4 injector ones, the 4 white shrouded signal wires (maf, o2, tps and dizzy) and some + 12v and some earths :)

found a wiring diagram or two but problam i've found is the only diagram i found the matchs my nats system is 1 for a diesal engine or earlier nats carn't seem to find a nats 2 micra k11 diagram. wired nats up as in the diagram i have but engine turns over but not firing:mad:

Image007.jpg
Image011.jpg
Image008.jpg
these are the plugs and wires i have