hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JamieK11

Hi there! new north east member for you! i own a gold 1lt vibe, totally standard though im looking into getting alloys for it, so help with sizes etc, i know most people go for the 15s from what i can see, but would really prefer 13s. so if anyone knows any for sale let me know!
club looks as though it is going to be useful!
got overtaken by a girl in a bright green k11 the other day on the john reid road, anyone on here?
Cheers guys
Jamie

im going to subtley say "sorry for overtaking you" without actually implying that i was speeding in any way shape or form...

Layla said:
im going to subtley say "sorry for overtaking you" without actually implying that i was speeding in any way shape or form...

LOL!!!!!!

Welcome to the forums!!! :D

bright green micra? steelies, loudish exhaust? looks like you anyway. fancy meeting up sometime?

theres a north east meet coming up soon in sunderland, meet everyone there. and micra deli, if he's seen me on the road i assume hes from a south shields/jarrow area, depending on which end of the road he saw me on!

haha welcome to the club another NE member... hope 2 c u at some meets, and hopefully i will be going to them aswel lol Gd to c u like 13s lol ive got a set of standard nissan alloys on, they do the trick for now :)

will def be at some meets! you've got some nice looking members, i mean, cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back