Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm an Italian boy. I drive a 1997' Nissan Micra 1.0. I'm sorry because I don't speak very good the englesh language.
This are the step of my Micra:
Original Step:
micradiseriezp4.jpg

The first step:
micraoldhi6.jpg

The second Step:
micradadietrols1.jpg

micradavantiuy8.jpg

The 3* Step:
wipja2.jpg

montaggiokr2.jpg

frenibrembocv6.jpg

With the 15":
15pollicisv6.jpg

dscn7594lf9xw2.jpg

dscn7593eo8gw1.jpg

I'm really liking that!

Your english is good too. Better than some peoples here that are actually english!

some very interesting mods there :D

welcome to the club :D

I'm really liking that!

Your english is good too. Better than some peoples here that are actually english!

Tanks you! My Micra have a very soft tuning. Hear the Police is very bad :down: . I can't use my old big weels.

I haven't many engine modifications. I have take off some plastic parts of the air box. I use a K&N cotton air filter. I have a Powerflow finall stock-pot.

Now I want buy four BMC Performance Spark, a performance catalyzed e four new low suspension. But I'm worried to the Police...

As long as it's insured i don't see what their problem is!!!

Did you spray the interior yourself?

Welcome to the club! i also have to agree, your English is very good! and the car has some nice features :)

As long as it's insured i don't see what their problem is!!!

Did you spray the interior yourself?

In Italy you can't isured the engine modifications.

Yes, I painted my interior plastic. I used a specific primer, a common spray and a final trasparent.

I maked all the car myself. I used fiberglass, plaster and spray paint. I can post the work in progress....

Well it's very good :)

Bummer about the mod's though. Why do they have silly rules?!!!

Well it's very good :)

Bummer about the mod's though. Why do they have silly rules?!!!

Three years ago the police take a my fried's car because he had an artigianal spoiler. Now, we can homologate the body modifications and some soft suspension and weel modifications. We can't took the engine.grr

That's a bummer. Why don't you move to England!! LOL

Oooh, and you mean 'touch' the engine :) Hope you don't mind me pointing that out.

That's a bummer. Why don't you move to England!! LOL

Oooh, and you mean 'touch' the engine :) Hope you don't mind me pointing that out.

I'm sorry. I have say: in Italy you can't make engine modifications.

For example, we have the speed limit of 130 km/h (about 81 mph).
Hear, you can look some big car (BMW, Mercedes, Audi...) tavel at 125 mph. The Police don't punish that driver, but the innocents tuner:down: :glance:

PS: what is "Bummer"?

Some photo of the work in progress:

dscn7701re2.jpg

dscn7711cp3.jpg

dscn7712li3.jpg

dscn7796dt5.jpg

Two Photo with the Vitara:

The my grandfather Micra (K11 B series 1.3):

He had bought it in 1999. Now it have 13.500 km :laugh:

How sad!! And why can't we have road limits that high :(

Oh, and 'bummer' is another word for disappointment (kind of!!!)

Welcome To MSC

I'm new as well, "What a Bummer" is like "What a shame" er I'm sure someone else can explain better.:upside:

Your car looks great, If I had that many stickers on my car our lass will have a fit.

She doesn't know I've got to put on a NISSAN Sunstrip on yet, lol.

How sad!! And why can't we have road limits that high :

Oh, and 'bummer' is another word for disappointment (kind of!!!)

Ok, I have undestand. What speed limit do you have?

In 2001 I went to Graham Goode Racing, in Lecster (or a similar name) City.

All the driver on the street didn't drive in fast mode. But I don't remember the speed limit.

Limited, but who obeys

We might be limited to 70mph but we all know that hardly anyone obeys that. I was on my driving lesson the other day and I was in a thirty limit, but it said slow on the road as there was some tight bends coming up and slow mean you have todo 15mph. I did it doing 25mph and was told to do it again. God knows what I'm going to do on my test in two week.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back