Hello there!

Hello everyone,

Just registered for the first time on here.

A little background first: I'm no stranger to Micras, as my wife's first car was a 3-door K11, which I used to drive it quite a bit. Sadly we had to trade it in for a larger car when our second child was born as it was the older of the two cars we owned (we were a two Nissan family back then, i.e. K11 and N16).

Anyway, a few years on and we both still miss it and so I'm thinking of replacing the Almera with a Micra, probably a K12, which has led me here in search of sound advice (don't worry, I'm not going to be nagging you all with questions every 5 seconds, at least not until I've spent time looking in the forums myself for answers to any questions I may have).

That's enough from me for now - time to hit those forums!

Si

Yeah I miss the K11 quite a bit. We though buying the Almera would be a step up but somehow it doesn't offer the same level of ownership satisfaction as the Micra did, despite the Almera being newer and in better condition (at least is was when we bought it). That's why I'm thinking of going back to a Micra, specifically the K12, although it would have to be something special to live up to the reputation of the K11 (which we still occasionally see on the roads around where we live, which is a comfort).

Back