Hello!

Joanne

Ex. Club Member
It's nearly a year since I last visited MSC!

Hiya to everyone that knows me (and those who don't!).

I haven't been online much since having another baby, Will was born 5th Nov 2005 and is growing fast, Katy is nearly 4!

The micra turbo is still going strong and I'm still completely in love with it lol

Hi Jo :)

nice to see you back, hope you, John and the kids are ok.

Good to hear your still have the Micra, will you and John be at JAE this year?

Hope to see you soon
Kev

Hi Kev!

We won't be at JAE this year I'm afraid, we're off to Goodwood with the cobra in September, so we've used all our babysitting credits for that lol

Welcome back :)

Have you got any pictures of your car for those who havent seen it? I took some at JAE 2004 when it was on the 200+ stand but i lost em all when my camera messed up! :( Very nice car it is too.

Arnold said:
Welcome back :)

Have you got any pictures of your car for those who havent seen it? I took some at JAE 2004 when it was on the 200+ stand but i lost em all when my camera messed up! :( Very nice car it is too.

I have plenty!! I don't think I can post pics as non member though?

Hey Jo,

How are you all doing? nearly 4??? I remember when she was a wee bairn.

MSC seems to be made up of newish people these days but they seem ok most of the time :p.

You spoken to AndyB or howard recently?

Pete

stuffs going really well thanks, busy as anything but its (mostly) all good. I sooo can't believe andy's finally taken the plunge and bought property. If I get a chance I'm going to ride down and see one or the other of them because i've not spoken to either of them for a bit.

I'm glad to see your still going ok, all four of you now :p

Welcome back :) gd luck with the family + car lol i would like to see some new pics, only ones i can find were the ones on the site (very old) lol

I think www.rcdevelopments.com still have the banzai magazine article on their website under mag reviews.

I will sort out some pics and try uploading them later, I'll do a quick update on the spec of the car now, recent additions have been coilovers, wilwood brakes, replacement rear axle with abs, front driveshafts with abs which will allow us to fit the traction control (at last!!).

I'll be going to Redline Ten of the Best 5 on 30th July with the 200+ club (not competing, I'm no way good enough for that yet, maybe one day lol).

Wasn't john going on about traction control about two years ago? I remember him showing me the coilovers last time I was down and that was aaaages ago. The new baby must be taking up your time :p

MA12:) said:
Wasn't john going on about traction control about two years ago? I remember him showing me the coilovers last time I was down and that was aaaages ago. The new baby must be taking up your time :p

Yep, the traction control has been tucked in it's box for a few years now!! The coilovers and stuff have been on the car for quite a while, just wasn't sure if the MSC peeps knew they'd been fitted.

You'd be amazed how much time 2 kids can take up!! Plus John moved jobs over a year ago and gets zero time for car stuff these days.

micra_pete said:

Can't see the link as I'm not a member

We have 2 non car chat's Pete, we opened up this one for non members and the original one for official members.

Kev :)

Back