Hello, world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaronimo

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I've had a 1994 Red K11 Super S since July this year but hadn't got round to signing up 'til now. Only mods so far are audio (new speakers, new head unit) and removal of all stickers.

Recently failed MoT and had to spend £300 on welding (OUCH) due to the usual rust problems. Plus two new headlamps (destroyed plastic mounts during removal) and a new front crossmember (also rotten).

I live in Orpington, Kent and work at the local halfords (which is just as bloody well). I am married to a car mad lady, who drives a BMW E34 5 Series. (Shut up, who are you calling whipped, etc., etc.):laugh:

Looking forward to making new friends and meeting some of you soon!

Aaron

Attachments

• supers_big.gif
    supers_big.gif
    250.6 KB · Views: 220
Hi, there is a meet next weekend at Thurrock services if you are up fr it?
Craig

It is on the Sunday, there is the potential for a fiar turnout, although hopefully not too many will drop out.

Is it currently in the shop getting fixed then?

Craig

Sunday sounds good. It's on my driveway. I'm waiting for the lights to arrive so I can put it all back together and get it re-tested!

I guess I'll have to take it to the mechanic for that as I've never done it before and I don't fancy a re-retest!

They were way out before anyway so it'll be good to get them pointing straight!

You can get them close yourself if you drive close to a garage door/wall and turn your headlights on (obv. will need to be dark ish!) and then turn the screwthing on the back of the lamp.
The closer you can get to having them level, the better really as it will only take an experienced person a few minutes to fine tune it.
You got much plans for the Micra?
Craig

Well, I'm in two minds. I'm sorely tempted to get an MR2 next year as I'm not a big fan of FWD. Saying that, there's a guy who lives near me with a 4x4 Micra with a Pulsar engine, so...

No, sadly I've never had the chance to chat to him and it's always going too fast for a picture!:wow: Sounds unbe-f*****g-lievable though.

If I ever track him down I'll take plenty pics and make sure he signs up!

Nice talking to you. Must go to bed now, but looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks! :grinning:

Aaron

Hi,

I've had a 1994 Red K11 Super S since July this year but hadn't got round to signing up 'til now. Only mods so far are audio (new speakers, new head unit) and removal of all stickers.

Recently failed MoT and had to spend £300 on welding (OUCH) due to the usual rust problems. Plus two new headlamps (destroyed plastic mounts during removal) and a new front crossmember (also rotten).

I live in Orpington, Kent and work at the local halfords (which is just as bloody well). I am married to a car mad lady, who drives a BMW E34 5 Series. (Shut up, who are you calling whipped, etc., etc.):laugh:

Looking forward to making new friends and meeting some of you soon!

Aaron

halfords eh?...not another one.. theres hundreds of us..lol

i can remember when my super S looked like that..mmm :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back