hello to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

micramoseley

hi just thought i wud drop a line in not had acesses to the web for a wile, wunder if any of the bits of my old car r still around

Dave

i had a red 1.3 k11 si when finished i had 15"white mozas on lowered 25mm on spaxs springs janspeed back box and de cat manifold k and n omp strut barace corsa side skirts that i boought from neil from his black sr then i had a spliter from an mg zr and white rally style mud flaps.

sub and amp

hi mate i remeber your name, and your car i think the moza's were last of a micra from guilford but he sold that and the side skirts were on craig D's car but i think he sold that too so the car is slowly disapearing. hope your ok you bought an alfa didnt you?

im gud thanks yer i got an alfa 147 selespeed . just wondered who was still around on here whats peeps hae done to there cars since last time i wqas on here , r low rider (think it was dave with i wite sr? with o super l on ) james t blue sport + with corsa front bumber and big instal and jhon and jo with there turbo if u r say hi if not what happened

thanks Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back