Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've rejoined at last. In gleeful anticipation of obtaining my new toy, namely a K12 160SR.
I've owned 3 Micras in the past, namely;

1993 Micra K11 5 door 1.0 L
1995 Micra K11 3 Door S
1997 Micra K11 1.3 SR (The best by far)

Great motors. I'll never know why I deserted the Nissan fold for a Honda. I was momentarily distracted by the prospect of a Type R lookalike in the 1.6 Sport.

I'm desperate to get info on my old K11 SR and was wondering what happened to it. I sold it in 2003 in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire. The number was R504 VCS. That's the reason for my username, but, as you can see, I misspelt it.

Anyway, Gr8 site. good to be back.

Welcome back fella, if you ask James or Kev they should be able to change your username.

Cheers M8. I dont know if you'll remember this, but there was a Dutch K10/K11 site when I was in the K11 zone, and I submitted a pic of mines there. Everytime I see a wee SR or Super S now, it brings a wee tear to my eye as I remember my many happy (98,000 to be exact) miles.Those days will be back soon in the form of Sunderland's latest SR.

Very odd, the RAC knows what car it is:
https://www.racexaminations.co.uk/ve/?vrm=R504VCS

But the DVLAs website claims to have no knowledge of the car!

Welcome to the club anyway, when were you last around here?

And I can change your username if you want, just give me the word!

James :)

I would appreciate that M8. R504VCS would have to be my choice in tribute to the greatest car I've ever owned.

I had my SR from 1997 until 2003, M8. But i can't remember my old username.
Cheers M8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back