Stolen R32 Gtr Scotland

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
Posting this on behalf of a friend's dad who's Skyline was stolen last weekend.

Skyline R32 GTR

At approximately 11:20pm on Sunday 5th August 2007 the Skyline was stolen from outside Dicksons Of Dunblane in Stirling where it was in to be repaired.

The car had originally been bought from Dicksons a few months ago and had previously been in to get some minor repairs done (new bushes and heating fixed). However, the heating still had not been fixed and was returned to Dicksons a few weeks ago to have this problem sorted. My friend's Integra, that was also bought from Dicksons, was in to have some minor repairs done at about the same time as the Skyline was in to be repaired. We went up to collect the Integra and found it parked beside the Skyline and a few other vehicles outside of the workshop beside the petrol station in clear view of anyone using the petrol station.

On Wednesday 8th August 2007 the family received a phonecall to say the Skyline had been stolen. They said they had been working on the car on Friday and required a part for it so put it back outside and only realised on Wednesday when the part arrived that the Skyline was missing (bearing in mind it was parked infront of the doors to the workshop). When the family arrived they were told that a vehicle pulled into the petrol station on Sunday night, the passenger walked over to the Skyline and was in and away with it within 10 seconds. The car was fitted with an immobiliser and Toad ai606 alarm so should not have been able to have been moved in such a short period of time.

There is a reward of £1000 being offered for information leading to the recovery of the car.

All help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any information please PM me or email me at: [email protected]

Skyline01.jpg

Skyline03.jpg

Skyline02.jpg

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Ill keep my eyes peeled as its round my area, an im in Dunblane reguarly passing Dicksons - Surely they should have insurance for things like this?! Liability as it was in their care?
I doubt it will still be in the area tho mate - might be worth ur while posting on falkirk cruise foums too mate.

Daz