Hello from Sheffield!!

Hi all,

Recently purchased a 53 plate k12 Micra 1.2 s for my work commute car but I now use it more than the main family car lol.

Its as standard as you get, so I'm looking for some nice alloys, and I want to get hold of those nice black shaded headlights, maybe some new rear lights too, as the current ones have a little bit of water in them.

Its had a bad repair on the passenger side door, and as she is silver you can see it now.

But never the less, with 87k on the clock and full Nissan service history I think £600 was a bargain.

I'm based in Sheffield :)

Lee

£600?
That's pretty cheap ^_^
Look out for 05 -08 reg micras breaking on ebay or at your nearest scrappy for the black headlamps ;)
You could feasibly swap the damaged/repaired door quite easily. Might take a bit skill to swap the locks over (incase you get locked out and need to use the emergency lock)

Welcome to the forum

Yep £600 :) I couldnt really say no. I have quite a few scrap yards around Sheffield so will pop in and have a look :) Thanks for the reply peeps. And MicrAde. Think I've seen your Micra around :)

MicrAde. Think I've seen your Micra around :)
Probably the lookey likey that is actually wearing my old arches, minilites, filler flap, suspension, steering wheel, lights and exhaust :p
The owner hasn't got around to fitting my old prefacelift grille :/ lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Back