Hello from Birmingham

Baloo

Ex. Club Member
Hi my name is Andy, l have only just stumbled on this forum while searching for info on the micra engine, l dont have a micra at least not one for the road although l just bought a 1.3 for the engine,
l am going to bug you with questions on engine wiring, modifying the engine for more performance, diff ratios, wheel bearing sizes and much more lol

the reason for my search for knowledge on micra engines is my buggy, it presently uses an early 1000cc engine single cam, K10 would be the right term l think ?
l would describe it as nippy as it weighs about half of what a micra weighs, but we always want more, human nature l guess, so l want to move up to a 1300 K11 ? so starting with the questions is a K11 the same physical size as a K10 can l just whip my K10 out and slot the K11 in ?
are wiring diagrams freely available as l guess there a bit more to connect up than there is on my old K10 ?

here's the buggy

IMG_4492Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4494Medium.jpg

IMG_4495Medium.jpg

IMG_4498Medium.jpg

IMG_4503Medium.jpg

not your average micra for sure but the mechanicals are, so can l put a K11 where the K10 presently lives ?

thanks Andy

Back