Not open for further replies.
B

Billiard Scram

My todo list.
1. Register on forum : done
2. Introduce myself : working on it
3. Get lots of welcoming replies : almost

Hi.

I thought I'd join in the fun so I've bought myself a Micra and pick it up on Saturday. Couldn't wait until then before signing up.

It's my first experience of a car forum and I haven't made any changes to my previous cars. Sadly, most of the questions mean absolutely nothing to me (who said ignorance is bliss?).

Anyway, I'll sign off now and let you all complete my third task for me ;)

Doh, knew I'd forget something :(

I've got a 1.2SE Extra on a 54 plate in red. I think that makes it a K12?

It's my first experience of a car forum and I haven't made any changes to my previous cars. Sadly, most of the questions mean absolutely nothing to me (who said ignorance is bliss?).

Hello!!!!! Welcome to MSC!!

I totally agree with u on that comment above. Half the time i haven't a clue what they're on about!!!! :grinning:

Welcome

LOL at the bits about not having a clue!
You will, we were all there once, if you do get stuck, do a search or 2 as there's tons of info on here already, if still stuck just ask.

Thanks for the great response.

I've got me car now and have done about 100 miles so far and loving the experience. I hadn't realised how tall these things are, I'm almost on the same level as some 4x4 drivers :grinning:

Looking forward to many happy days reading the forum (and sometimes trying to make a sensible comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back