Hello! East Lancs Gal

Hi!

I'm Emz from Pendle, and in the last 24 hours I have brought home a lovely K11 1.0 S. Very tidy, low miles and all that. As expected, very much stock right now! But I am hoping to have her all pretty soon :)

My phone cannot deal with the green for some reason but here she is - Jadey

Looks wise I think lowered and some different wheels to starts. (I will be looking around on the best ways to do that)

IMG_20140408_151350_zpsnbvw95so.jpg

IMG_20140408_152225_zps6l91ccbj.jpg

IMG_20140408_152143_zpsigbksmew.jpg

Emz :)

It does indeed have the green dials too :)

The interior kind of hurts my eyes, but I'm really chuffed with it. Could anyone tell me the name of the colour?

It does indeed have the green dials too :)

The interior kind of hurts my eyes, but I'm really chuffed with it. Could anyone tell me the name of the colour?
Welcome! the color code will be on a metal plate under the bonnet somewhere... If you give me half an hour I'll go grab a picture of where it is on mine. :)
Car looks great. I have a facelift S, which is just a base model now sadly.

Awesome thanks :) I've got this and a classic mini (just selling my old diesel as i've no use for it now) but i'm looking forward to getting to know some folks!

Awesome thanks :) I've got this and a classic mini (just selling my old diesel as i've no use for it now) but i'm looking forward to getting to know some folks!
Oo, get some pics up of the Mini! We like pictures!
I'd put some up of my other car, I don't think anyone actually wants to see it though >.>

Back