Headunit connector block

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
Hey.

Has anyone got a picture, or diagram, with the layout of the nissan headunit connector block(s) and the wire colours. Specifically the live feed and the ground feed out of the connector block (which won't have a wire in it)

Hey.

Has anyone got a picture, or diagram, with the layout of the nissan headunit connector block(s) and the wire colours. Specifically the live feed and the ground feed out of the connector block (which won't have a wire in it)

why not use an adaptor? i have a spare one somewhere,

anyway, i perfer to take my live and my ground straight from the battery and then the ACC signal from the fusebox. just gives you a better connection.

in fact i don't use any of the original wiring, i use better speaker wire, and amps so it is all obsolite

It's not for in the car though nex. I'm using my nissan head unit for something else, and I don't wanna have to take apart my dash because it's such a hassle taking out all the wiring I've done, and fitting it back in. Was hoping someone had some idea.

I think I've got it now anyway, but I might just go up the scrappy and lop the connector off a micra up there. Will make it easier.

Back