Headlights from scrappy!?

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice as to how much i should expect to pay for a set of prefacelift headlights from a scrappy, i wona get a set to mod, but i dont no how much i should budget for them!?

Thanks guys!!:p

a tenner each. thats what my scrappy would say lol. but i would say estimate for both £30 or less. :)

ive seen a set of prefacelift ones go for £10.

Thanks for that guys...i just wonna get a set so ii can do the whole "tinting the insides"... just so i dont mess up the ones iv got... thanks again lads!

Sorry for the OFF topic.Somebody mentioned scrappy and I would like to ask...
I am new in Bristol.Will somebody give me the adresses or post codes of any good scrappyes near to Bristol?Around Nottingham area there were few realy good ones-more than 100 cars in a big yard and can remove parts yourself...

Mic1.4 said:
Sorry for the OFF topic.Somebody mentioned scrappy and I would like to ask...
I am new in Bristol.Will somebody give me the adresses or post codes of any good scrappyes near to Bristol?Around Nottingham area there were few realy good ones-more than 100 cars in a big yard and can remove parts yourself...

I live in bristol but got my first car a few days ago so im kinda in the same boat as you, needing to find out my local scrappy/breaker for parts to mod.
anyway i found this, hope it helps :)

http://www.accessplace.com/car-breaker/avon/bristol.htm

Might check some of them out myself over the coming weeks

Back