Head Units

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
Calling all ICE blokies :p

im after a new head unit, was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. After something with a lot of cool features, but is a good reliable unit. Got sumwhere in the region of 200-250 to spend, anyone recommend anything?? with pics if possible??

Cheers :p

G...

Go to halfrauds - and checkout there Pioneer CD player - its £249.99 in sale and is wma and mp3 - also have a 3x 6V Pre-OUT's (rear , front, sub) all 6v each :)

So a really nice HU IMO.

i dont recommend any "Sony" HU's mines a POS :D clarion are alright but my cousins due to heavy use the buttons flake!

Sony are a POS BUT they have made one HU that is far superior from the rest of theyre range - it has 52w x4 and 3x Pre-Out 5v Each - so not bad but its £350!!!

Clarion or Alpine is the way ! and audiobahn on the amp.

i'd suggest this

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/product_detail.jsp?product_id=9888&taxonomy_id=25-121

Its rrp is £200

RE: RE: Head Units

Dr. Nokia said:
Sony are a POS BUT they have made one HU that is far superior from the rest of theyre range - it has 52w x4 and 3x Pre-Out 5v Each - so not bad but its £350!!!

Clarion or Alpine is the way ! and audiobahn on the amp.

Superior from the rest of their range - but still pretty rubbish for the money being spent.

3 Preouts is good, but the voltage of the preouts doesnt matter at all.....

pete u ice demon, can u recommend anything??

i want some thign with lots of cool features (ie talks to ya) and stuff

Kev, u recommend any that u sell??

JVC HUthis is the one im after, looks well cool, remote, tilts and talks to you while it tilts, you can also put pics and little vid clips on aswell its about £500 in halfrauds last time i checked like.....

lovin the JVC one, i was contemplating getting this one myself, Graeme, speak to Kev first though

if u look on ebay, theyre going for around £150 but look at the feedback of the main seller who sells em its quite bad

Back