He failed his MOT

My Si failed its MOT yesterday, both sills are majorly rotten. Bit of a shame the rest of the cars fine. If anyone wants to save him let me know :)

But i've seen a 2001 1L S which i'm tempted by, just not sure how the 1L engine will cope with all of the motorway miles i have to do

My Si failed its MOT yesterday, both sills are majorly rotten. Bit of a shame the rest of the cars fine. If anyone wants to save him let me know :)

But i've seen a 2001 1L S which i'm tempted by, just not sure how the 1L engine will cope with all of the motorway miles i have to do
I have read somewhere, there's one in Australia with 868,000 on the clock !!!!!!! Owned from new - L reg never broken down, and that's a 1.0L.

davyboy said:
I have read somewhere, there's one in Australia with 868,000 on the clock !!!!!!! Owned from new - L reg never broken down, and that's a 1.0L.

Wrong lol

He is from uk so it's about 355k miles. :eek:

Check it on YouTube

"the nearly everlasting Nissan Micra".

its so good everlasting car though

Seen that utube video, those miles are amazing... i did a naughty thing and when and got a new fiat 500 instead, they part exed the Micra for £700, couldn't really say no!
Still going ahead with the mini micra build so dont shoot me!

Back