Have you done this on your lowered Micra?

Lots of people have Whiteline rear panhard rods, myself included.....all be it a slightly modified one.

(corrected due to be being slightly dippy!) ;)

dont get me wrong the do help!, and i am geting some but they are a bit like a strut brace....not needed.......but help

i had one on my old micra, tbh its not needed with 35mm altough if your going over 35mm i would say its needed, if i thought it made a diffrance with 35mm springs i would have taken it off and fitted it to my new micra.

its not essntial. but worth buying one if you plan to go low.

To be honest most people wouldn't notice when driving on the road.......it's not likely everybody drives on the limits of grip all the time they are driving to work or the shops.

Being a regular to the track, (not so much since the clutch failed though), the panhard rod has proven to be very helpful in keeping a good handling balance through corners. With a standard panhard rod, yes the car drives and yes it's perfectly acceptable on the road........however on the track there was a noticeable discrepancy between left and right handers, which would make judging entry speeds harder, as the car would tend to corner better one way than the other and also be less stable over rises and dropoffs on track at speed.......Brands Hatch is a pig for this! The adjustable panhard rod has helped to straighten that lot out and the car is now more balanced.......not prefect due to it being 5-link, but improved none the less.

As people say, the more you lower the car the more pronouced the affects are, but it's not absolutely necessary.

Seems I´m the only one than that experienced a big difference after fitting my panhard rod. My k11 is lowered around 35mm and I tend to take corners with a little speed. The panhard rod has given me a lot of stability when cornering and I wouldnt want to drive without it anymore. I do have to admit that I´m a bit obsessed with handling, but I would defo recommend it.

Back