What have you done to your micra today?

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
Today I lowered my micra, total cost $117, need a panhard bar though.

Micra-2-2.jpg

Micra-4-2.jpg

Micra-10-2.jpg

Micra-19-1.jpg

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
yeah whats your suspension set up? looks like a great daily height..
there was a daewoo matiz at the wreckers, was going to go get the shocks but its gone apparently:( was it you?:( hahaa

looks dope, are your guards rolled?
i should start rolling peoples micras haha

also just noticed your mirrors are different colour? you going to paint the other one colour coded or paint the other black?

on topic: i did a mini service on the car today:)

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
nice stance hotfunk :)
welded a bigger exit flange onto a cat (its mot time again !, but i,ll probably leave the cat on till next years trackdays)
just need to swap over the oversize sealing ring from the modded/gutted cat now :)

Attachments

• 70371.jpg
    70371.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 42

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"nice stance hotfunk :)

All thanks to you Frank:) Matiz rears all round plus Barina rear shocks to keep em captive.

niiCk WROTE:

there was a daewoo matiz at the wreckers, was going to go get the shocks but its gone apparently:( was it you?:( hahaa

looks dope, are your guards rolled?

i should start rolling peoples micras haha

also just noticed your mirrors are different colour? you going to paint the other one colour coded or paint the other black?

I got the rears out of it, the fronts were already gone. I do have a set but I couldn't get one of the top nuts off to change it over to fit the Micra.
My guards aren't rolled but have had some lovin' with Mr Hammer:)
I might get around to painting the other mirror one day but I have a black spare one as well.

LowMicra WROTE:

"Today I repainted my bonnet and my spoiler :)

Looks better painted in to the car Low, well done.

Back