Has anyone fitted Wing indicators and push button starter

it's down on my list for soon, i'll let you know how it goes. should be easy enough though, i've wired in alarms and these use the same wires.

If your worried about complexity, don't be, the kits are REALLY basic, all you need to do is find the wire that sends out 12V when you turn the key all the way around, snip it in between, and 1 wire off the relay on 1 half of the cut wire, another wire will go to the other half, and the other 2 wires will probably be +12V to the switch, and the output side of the switch goes back to the relay.

The relay is basically another switch only it needs a power input to turn it on, and it'll allow more current through than a switch. Hence you need a push button switch to turn on the relay which can cope with the drraw of the ignition system. You can buy the parts yourself probably alot cheaper than these kits. I'd guess you'd need a standard 12V relay (that could cope with i'd guess 30Amps, i can't see it being any more at all!) a button, some female spade connectors (and male ones if you want to be tidy, though butt connectors would be handier) and some wire =) oh, yeah, and patience =D

I know i'm not a member but do you reckon if i bought one of these kits off fleabay then done a group buy of my own kits but cheaper, would i be breaking any rules as a non-member? Sadly i don't have paypal though :(

You could just put 3 or 4 leds into the wing mirror, ive seen this done before on here. Its on ebay, the micra that is being broken for parts has LED mirrors......ill find the link later.

robert:

k10, can get the link now as im at work, but ill find it later.

If you go on ebay and type in micra k10 it should come up, its a k10 being broken for parts.

I did the 5mm superbright led conversion into my mirrors.

182747864ae73fb2d.jpg

182747864ae7d4b1c.jpg

It was simple to do and they are very bright at night.

i think your car would've looked better with diffused lenses, it would've blended in better, but nonetheless that looks awesome so i'm gonna borrow your idea ;) you can have it back later :p

Back