K10 pre facelift indicators needed

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
hi, i have a 1985 micra k10 GL limited edition but i have the orange indicators next to the square headlights. i know on the facelift models they have clear indicators but I have seen some pre facelift K10s with clear indicators and i was wondering if anybody had any for sale or knows where i can get some? i have money now and i need these to finish the front of the car. thanks adam

they're sidelights next to the headlights on most k10s and the indicators are in the bumpers but they can be easil used as indicators. and yes i still have them.

ok thanks for the reply. i have an early model datsun micra but with nissan badges on so i have the different boot and datsun front split indicators iand sidelights in the bumper. i have the orange indicator lenses so i have the indicator unit already. i just need the clear lense which i think should fit. i have attached a picture. how much do you want for these lenses posted? drop me an email with your paypal address if you want at [email protected]. thanks adam

Yeah the pre-facelift sidelights will fit as we did this conversion on Ems's Datsun. You can take the power from the split front sidelight

Here's how it looks on my facelift

micrahistory36.JPG

i have a prefacelift datsun already with orange indictors next to the sidelights and split indicators in bumper and i want to keep the indicators the same but just with clear indicators lenses instead of orange lenses. how does £10 posted sounds moddedmicra?

I have sent the money for the pair of clear indicator/sidelight lenses. Thanks moddedmicra, much appreciated.

Back