Has anyone fitted Eibach Negative Camber Bolts?

Hi,

I have just bought some Eibach negative camber bolts, in an attempt to improve the turn in and understeer of my little K11. (just had a new set of 35mm lowering springs fitted, 6x13 (42 pcd) wheels, excellent tyres and tyre pressures and tracking set perfectly)
:question:
Please could someone who has fitted front negative camber tell me what the advantages are?
Is it worth it?
what camber angles were used?
and how quickly did your tyres wear out?!

Many thanks

thanks mckenziecz, I like your thinking!
i think eibach say a maximum of 1.5 deg for their bolts,
what setting are you running?

thanks mckenziecz, I like your thinking!
i think eibach say a maximum of 1.5 deg for their bolts,
what setting are you running?

1.5 deg will do sweet FA really fwn you need at least double that if you corner hard, imo

If you want improved turn-in then you're better off dialling in more caster with a whiteline castor traction kit. If you want less understeer then an easy option is to replace the standard anti-roll bar and upgrade to one of the whiteline HD rear anti-roll bars and leave the stock one up front.

Man I feel like a whiteline rep now LMAO!

You can make more adjustments to counter understeer but you're talking about track day stuff which is subject to conditions at the time. Some negative camber can help but, as Frank suggested, this is more for someone who is cornering heavily......(not really warranted on the road).

the SR i have in my possesion right now has quite a fair bit of camber due to the M8 bolt in top hole, might have to sort this out a little though because i don't want to run out of tyres lol

tracking re-set perfectly, tyre pressures good, all suspension tip top etc etc

faster you went, the better it got but still lethal even when hitting a cats eye. Pot hole forget it!
Serious camber was never intended for road use just remember that.

nice to see so many people taking my m8 bolt idea :)

throw away or send back the expensive camber bolts and buy some m8 bolts and nuts there only a pound i bet.

Back