Has anyone ever been down to Ace Cafe London ?

Popped in for breakfast before it's more bike orientated. Its not bad if your in the area but I don't think I'd travel far to go there.

I live just down the road and although I guess it is kinda bike oreintated there are plenty of non bike events that are quite good to go to, they have Japanese Night which is great where all sorts of cars turn up, Evos, Imprezas, Skylines, Supras etc most of the owners are pretty cool too. or if your a fan of the more exotic stuff they have italian nights Ferarris Lamborghinis paganis and alfas are all known to attend, it's best to check the website for the exact dates you wan't to go down and best check the weather a day or two before hand as if it's raining not may people turn up.

I live 5 mins from it :)

If you check out their website there is a calendar stating what's on each night. I'm pretty sure there's a video of my Micra doing a burnout at the ace on YouTube somewhere :rolleyes:

It pretty lively most nights during the summer, especially on bike night and ford nights if your into donuts, handbrake turns and general hooliganism (not that I'm endorsing it). You get some pretty unique cars there; last time I was there was on a 'beds modified' meet and there was a Seat Leon Cupra R with 400mm big brake conversion front and rear!

Supra's, Skylines, Evos are all pretty commonplace as well, its definitely worth checking out after 7 most nights if your passing by. The sheer numbers of people that turn up are unbelievable some nights, it can make the road almost impassable.

20140606_203959.jpg

20140606_203953.jpg

Attachments

• 20140606_203959.jpg
    20140606_203959.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Back