Ace Cafe

Hi mate just wanted to know if you did go down to the Ace caf when we planned to go about 3 weeks ago for the jap night. I did end up down there but there were no signs of you :( anyway when you do get the post let me know when your up for the kingston meet ok.

ScOpEz

Hello mate, I will have my Super S on the road hopefully on sat night. I cant get it insured till monday, so next week sometime i will be up for a cruise!!

I didnt make it down the ace lol.. it dont matter though as its a monthly thing.. how was it??

Courior

yea it wasnt too bad there was a red k10 park in the ace caf car park which looked mint and at first thought it was you lol. Not sure why his car was parked there as its usually for show cars but spose his dad knew someone there and got a squeeze but no worries. You getting a k11? next week would be cool theres loads of meets depending on what one you want to go to.??

No mate its another K10, but an SS.. i have made a blog about it somewhere on here.. il be updating that soonish. ill send you a message when its on the road and we can have a chat find a place to meet, then stick it on here and see if we can get a micra convoy going!! hehe

I reckon we should arrange a dedicated Micra meet at the Ace sometime during the week so that it's quieter and we can all park as a group rather than being scattered all over the place like it is on Jap Night.

for sure Im deffinatly interested in that, you lot just let me know when your planning to go to the Ace Caf so I can arrange some others to come along also. let me know ;) SCoPeZ

Jap night is cancelled @ ACE due to irresponsible behaviour.

Yeah I heard about that. Apparently there were rumours of the police handing out arrests.

Anything about the Micra dedicated meet been decided though? Just one random night in the week when there's less people causing congestion at the Ace. We could just hold a quiet gathering to check out each others rides and be social.

keep me posted on that and il try make it down there, but theres always other nights that you can all go down there, doesnt have to be jap night...

ok lads. I'm going to the ace tonight. I'm aiming to be there at 8.30. Would normally go on the bike but i'm gonna be nearby in the car and cant be bothered to go home to get the bike then go all the way back.. I have a wite super s k10. Post back here if you can come and i'll read this thread when i get to the ace and look out dns you all :) cheers!

ok lads. I'm going to the ace tonight. I'm aiming to be there at 8.30. Would normally go on the bike but i'm gonna be nearby in the car and cant be bothered to go home to get the bike then go all the way back.. I have a wite super s k10. Post back here if you can come and i'll read this thread when i get to the ace and look out for you all :) cheers!

well im not that far really .. normally i bike it there on a friday with my biker club. but tonight im gonna be that way in the car so might as well go in the car as its freezing lol.

Anyone else???

well im not that far really .. normally i bike it there on a friday with my biker club. but tonight im gonna be that way in the car so might as well go in the car as its freezing lol.

Anyone else???

Ah, what do you ride? If I'm free on a Friday at some point I might pop up.

nothing as far as i no but i was told the meet was at bluwater but guess its in thurrocl then? il probly go jus need some details if u no them? cheers

will keep all posted about the next bluewater meet by the way :)

Back