Ace Cafe 1st Tues every month

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Hello all. just wondering if any of you around london go to ace cafe much?? im always there on my bike but they do car meets as well and on the 1st Tuesday of every month is Japanese Performance Night for cars. My micra aint gonna light up the road but it is a jap car so ill be going!! anyone fancy it? 4th april is the next one.

Cheers, Courior

im not sure about bluewater. i have no idea about car meets. i just happen to know about the ace meet from their web site www.ace-cafe-london.com and going there everyweek on me bike... im gonna go to the car meets there (if i pass me test) :D

Cool!!! Well i'm sure you'll do fine as u have the experience of the roads already!!! Good luck with it!! :D

thanks for the good luck wishes. cant wait to take the micra on the road. hopefully ill make it to bolney. that would be awesome. although i may feel humble in my basic little micra.

Dont worry about taking a standard car to bolney, you could always park it at the end of the village and walk back in if you dont want to show her off.

Also good luck for your test too, have you got a date for it?

lol of course i wanna show her off. i love my little micra. its in pretty good condition.. my test is this sat.. yes.. april fools day! im hoping its gonna be something along the lines of "im sorry to say you failed on 4 serious errors.......... APRIL FOOLS u got 5 minors!!" hehehe :D

Grant, yes was my first test and i passed with 4 minors! .. Bolney has a thread dedicated to it....

Ill prob be going to ace 2moro... anyone want to join me?

Well i went to the ace... was a great night... loads of nice motors.. there was a micra K11 turbo there, was white/silver. and it was silly fast.. could keep up with anything else there no probs, and there was cossies, supras etc.. about 6 micras in all were there, only that 1 had a turbo, the rest had less major mods.. was anyone else there???

Back