Handmade Nissan Themed Furniture

Not sure if this is in the correct section, but please move it if not. I also hope it isn’t going to cause offence. I’m just looking for feed-back.

You will see I’m new to the forum, but I’m trying to see what comments people have for my bespoke car themed furniture (web link below). As a complete car-nut I’m looking into the possibility of starting new business doing something I will enjoy, and that is producing hand-made bespoke pieces of car-furniture for other car enthusiasts. The website has pictures of the few examples I’ve already done (no nissan yet!), but I want to expand my portfolio.

http://www.car-furniture.co.uk

Please feel free to let me have your feed-back as I need to add to my portfolio, and your comments may help guide me.

Thanks,
Lee

gotta love a bit of car furniture. there are more car seats than actual seats in my living room. but my house is like a scrap yard, got some wheels dotted about as tables, some old carbs as candle holders and picked up some toilets from B&Q for a quid, great as tv stands....the wires are all hidden!lol
good old student houses ey

gotta love a bit of car furniture. there are more car seats than actual seats in my living room. but my house is like a scrap yard, got some wheels dotted about as tables, some old carbs as candle holders and picked up some toilets from B&Q for a quid, great as tv stands....the wires are all hidden!lol
good old student houses ey

Post up some pics, sounds fantastic!:grinning:

Back