Halloween parties

So what is everyone doing tonight?? I am gonna be at Creation in Brighton dressed as a pirate :) Should be a good night - anybody else getting dressed up?

My parents went to Spain today via broomstick. So i'm home alone and i'm not answering the door!! They can go and nick sweets off someone else!! LOL

LOL jus goin out on my scoot a few hours ago and loads of young youths asked me to buy them some eggs......i looked at them n said...Ermmmmm No THANKS :) n buzzed off down the road.....im luvin it that shops aint selling them to under 18's Coz last year i had to dodge some nobed's who threw them at me :(

Ps....IM FREEZING NOW!!!

Me N James had ours on saturday over on sunny Sheppey

1357928041_l.jpg

1357932135_l.jpg

What a night that was :D

Best night ever :D

Added the video:

[640flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/NJizBpKdJsc[/640flash]

It was indeed James, It was pure class!!! best night out i've had on Sheppey!!

although I can't remember much, apart from dancing with some random 40yr old women and wake up to a spinning room, and a hangover kicking it at sometime Sunday evening!!!

I was wanting to sit behind the door and when the kids came knocking, grab one drag him down into the cellar while screaming like a mad man (bit like the scene out of texas chainsaw but not leather face) then say trick or treat and let him go! LOL

cruel...... ?

Back