Gtr Forum down due to police raid!

Well was down earlier, dont remember exactly what was said but something on the lines of "there was a raid at 4am all servers and information seized due to people publisising that they were speeding on public roads, similar raids were also carried out on other sites" Good thing we cant and dont chat about those soughts of things on this site or my car clubs site (we frown upon street racing) be careful people as the people who chatted on the gtr site will contacted........

Been hearing about this happening, weren't sure if was internet chatter but it's an easy arrest if you post videos up and you can be identified

I bet it was an april fools joke, Ed did something similiar with the MSC a few years back lol, fooled everyone then too :p

Kev

class......

i called my boss up today,. as he's away from the store, saying that it had been broken into this morning and that £300,000 worth of audio was stolen and the warehouse was on fire..... we were very proffesional sounding too, he was going off his rocker........ untill we said april fools...... and he slammed the phone down and got the area manager to phone us...

who just peed himself too... ahaha

Back