GTI_R BRAKES FOR SALE AND MORE

B

badboy_88

i have a set of brake clippers for sale from a 92 nissan pulsar gti-r the pads are fine £OFFERS

i also have a fule pump £OFFERS

if there are any othere bit u guts would like let me no as i scraped the hole car

thanks for having a look

are these a direct fit for a micra, if so, DIBS
i duno what there worth, look like they need a good clean up tho!! hope i dont offend you but ill offer £30 + p&p

its just the brake clipers with pads

do u think ur funny!! Paynee

how much can you get for '1' brake cliper for a micra with out p+p

i dont think micra calipers have any market value. i seen a pair of dirtyish gtir calipers sell for £11 on ebay. + postage.
and also a pump for about £11.

its just the brake clipers with pads

do u think ur funny!! Paynee

Considering I got a set, including new pads and discs aswell as the calipers for £47 including delivery I think thats a damn good offer.

I think its you thats trying to be funny......

please rerfain from the type of comments that may be taken offensively please.

if you place to item for sale under title of offer. you MUT require a tarting point. DONT shoot that person for OFFERing a price.

especially when such items have come and gone through the site for simlar prices..

if you wish for a higher price then please state this.

wayne

oh and may i add. especially when sunny 1.6 and sunny 2ltr set of calipers etc can go for les than this and they ARE exactly the same calipers. just cos they have the gti-r name to them it does not mean they are better, just that they were specified to that car. but the same calipers and holsters were used on the 1.6 and 2ltr sunny versions.

thankyou
wayne

sheesh, i clearly stated in my post that i had no idea what they were worth and that i hoped not to offend you! if there just the same as 1.6 and 2.0l sunnys then they will be a lot more widely available. theres a few sunnys in my local scrappy so i might just look there first.

Back