sunny brakes for sale

M

MTB

:p Hi all, im selling my sunny brakes with nearly new pads/discs, calipers have been overhalled aswell not long ago, open to offers peeps, need quick replys as i need to see who wants them so i can get them off the car, the sooner the better, thx all MTB:p.

oooo calipers for sale bet they here expencive to buy lol

why u sellling them any way thaught you woud leav them on the car as ur selling it m8 as they are a safty feature

LMAO at george, george and peeps im getting rid of them really because i really need the cash, its not down to selling the car its the cash aspect peeps. I dont think they make the car any safer as i have ABS so not to worried about the standard brakes going back on, regards MTB.

he meant as if you werent putting any other brakes back on. basically leaving it without brakes and then selling the car.lol

hehe.

lol i know m8 hehe, and you wanted a price from me lol you should have said dude hehe.

for mine i paid £30 for the calipers from a scrappy, £16 for a pair of discs off ebay and £15 for pads from my local motorstore

hope this helps

super s where bouts did you get your disks on ebay, was it someone with a shop, if so could you post the sellers name cus im gettin me sunny calipers tomorrow. also anyone who has overhauled calipers can yas let is know where you got the new seals/rubbers from and how much, cheers

paynee i got mine off a seller that owned a shop down south some where but was selling everything off cos he was closing down i cant find out the ebay user as it wont let me look back that far on my account

halfords sell them for £16 per disc and mine are lucas and im sure they have factory shops around

sorry mate

Back