GTA 5

166088.jpg

Didn't think you needed one to join the crew on the game?
I know you do for the online social club part but I thought one could be sent to my PSN username and then accept it on the game online menu

Didn't think you needed one to join the crew on the game?
I know you do for the online social club part but I thought one could be sent to my PSN username and then accept it on the game online menu

I've never joined a crew via the Online menu ingame, I always did it via the social club!

So I've seen alot of people mention

BF3
MW3
&
FORZA 4

So will it be more fun for others if we have a go on those? I personally have all 3

Forza 4 was fun with @McMicra
He gave me his under steering mess of a toyota prius. 10mins later its was a well handling competitive car :)
Handling over power any day of the week :D

Oh and my replica of my Nissanubaru is on there... feel free to try and catch it. The challenge is out there ;)

Shame you don't have GT5 Andy, I quite fancy challenging you on a racing game where all the cars don't handle like boats and have stupid arcade handling...

Shame you don't have GT5 Andy, I quite fancy challenging you on a racing game where all the cars don't handle like boats and have stupid arcade handling...
Its a shame its not on xbox :(
I just cant afford a ps3 or I'd have one to be honest

I know what you mean. I've been a forza fan for a while but the handling characteristics aren't as precise as they lay out. You can still make a car handle if you know how to :)

I am kign at GT5, shame my PS3 deathbed

Don't have BF3 and don't intend to buy it with BF4 so close, I am getting BF4 on 360 though so is @h701micra I believe

honestly no point buddy, if your buying next gen no point, if your not then you don't particularly care anyway so best to keep the 360 and buy BF4 with me ;)
Then I'll do that.

Ohhh Steveeee!!! They've removed the rpg lock on capability :( no more heli killing for us... but they have fixed the "snipe the pilot" issue

Back