Sony PSP

James

Chairman
Anyone got one yet? I got the value pack along with a game today and I must say, after being very apprehensive about it all (I'm an Xbox man not PS2) I am very impressed with it.

The screen is amazingly sharp and the response on it is amazing. Also the headphones that come with the Value pack (£176.99 or summat) are actually very good (despite the fact that theyre limited to 90dB, they're called "Ear Friendly" lol).

Need for Speed Underground Rivals is pretty impressive too, and Ridge Racer is fun too :).

Can't wait for GTA Liberty Stories in October!

James

Attachments

• PIC_0007 (Medium).JPG
    PIC_0007 (Medium).JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 229
OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
LOL you wish, I finished it earlier... I'm tempted to go to the 24h BP and get some more... mmm lol

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
lol my bro n sis got one! me poor so i play on theirs my friend is going on holiday soon so i thinking i get one in duty free for £130 :p (someone else i know just got it that price when they came back off hol)
the wireless vs modes r good but no point in plaiyng in dif rooms via through walls as ur game lags so much u cant play it
battery is decent but due to how addictive it is it dies during play time lol :p (but seen a unoffical battery twice the charge!)
it came with some stoopid ass #### crap bleep tiny 32mb card! lol

games we got
snooker- ok i guess
luminesx2 - is good fun bit like tetris...(ish)
ape acadamy - not tried
had nfs R but changed it (its hard 2 change games these days)
wipeout pure - seems just the same as old wipeout but better graphics
tennis x2 - v good game

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
I've made a background for my PSP, see attached image. If anyone wants a version of this with their car instead of mine, let me know and I'll do you one :) (Minimum width of image: 480 pixels)

James.

Attachments

• msc-psp.jpg
    msc-psp.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 219

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Anyone seen the SOUth Park with Sony PSP's in it? Lmfao
I want PSP but be poor :(