GT6

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Who has GT6 arriving tomorrow?
Am looking forward to see how much improvement to the modification system has been made, hopefully it'll be a bit more Forza-esque :)

Collected my 15th Anniversary Edition when it came out, and so far so good. Much better than GT5 but still equal to GT2 as being the best imo.

I went online as soon as I earnt my National A, but there were hardly any people on so I went back to career mode and figured I'd come back a bit later when more people were on...

Haven't played GT5 for ages, so unsure if you buy GT6...playing with the pad just isn't good enough, even harder if people you're racing online against are all wheeled up.

I got a logitech gt thing, but it's awkward to use. I race just fine with the directional pad :p

Yeah i can get away with using the pad (have done for ages lol), but the old racing steering wheel i bought with GT2 (iirc) was a hell of a difference over the pad. I guess i always feel like im missing something. :D

Anyone else completed the Goodwood events? They're all unbelievably easy, until you get to the last one. Having to get up the hill in less than 31 secs in the Red Bull X2010.. What a nightmare!

^

I found the X cars in GT5 realtivly easy to drive, just try not to think

Change the sensitivity up think to something like 7 or 8 but skid recovery on

And stay in the middle of the track away from the apex bump strips :)

I do traction control off and skid recovery off, but spent about an hour setting up the evo i use to actually grip with no understeer/oversteer

I did it in the end, after nearly an hour of trying. Managed to do a 29.something run! :D I think it's a completely pointless car to have in the game though.

Back