Grommets (Not for rear wiper)

Okay...
I got a rear wiper grommet (thanks Joe) but I need a grommet also for the top of the rear screen where the rear washer was, and for the boot lock (as I have a solenoid to undo the boot so no longer use the key mechanism).
If anyone can point me where to get these 2 gromets from would be good.

Hmmm.... best bet is to measure the sizes mate. and a good hunt round the scrap yard (bridges) you should be able to find one to fit. the boot could always be properly smoothed over though so you would end up with something like this:
20110112_001.jpg

i am going to bridges tomorrow if you wanted to meet up there?

oh and i am definately going to bridges tomorrow morning around 10-11am if you interested Ryan want to have a butchers around the Super s that's up there IF it still is :p

Hmmm.... best bet is to measure the sizes mate. and a good hunt round the scrap yard (bridges) you should be able to find one to fit. the boot could always be properly smoothed over though so you would end up with something like this:
20110112_001.jpg

i am going to bridges tomorrow if you wanted to meet up there?

shaun i went wednesday an they have 3 micras 1 lift faced with no interior but the other two arent in bad shape and amost next to each other!

also if you find a grommit for the washer jet let me know [please ill need one too or grab one for me too id be much loving to you!

ah so you didn't get to go round the other side which is only open on a saturday...
plenty more micras in that section as it's classed as an old car... lol

oh really thats strange why block it off i realised you dont get to the bit at the rear of the car park kinda area! lol

problem is id go there all the time! luckily its far enough away to restrain myself lol

but if you could look out for something that may block the washer jet hole for me and legend ryan

Cheers for the replie(s).
Shaun, I wasnt actually planning on going Bridges tomorrow but if I can get up and out by that time then i'll let you know. If not, i'll probably have a wander a bit later on during the day. I just hate Bridges sometimes as last few times I always see the frickin Asian Supervisor and when he see's me always makes stupid prices up...

oh really thats strange why block it off i realised you dont get to the bit at the rear of the car park kinda area! lol

problem is id go there all the time! luckily its far enough away to restrain myself lol

but if you could look out for something that may block the washer jet hole for me and legend ryan

Call me Ryan :laugh:

well i will be up there from 11-1pm no doubt as i like to have a good wander round see what does and doesn't fit normally end up making my own bodykit on a scrapped micra to see how it would look lol

Back