rear wiper removal grommet

got mine from the inside of a nissan silvia. i can't even remember the size now but i am sure markbognor and some of the others will know!

I've got a few kicking about in the boot of my car, pm me your address and I'll stick one in the post tomorrow if you like.

Go Joe!

If you do get stuck the couple I have bought have come from household electrical factors, I just say what size (32mm IIRC) and the fella at the counter has a root around.

Know its been a while since any1 posted on this thread but was at scrappies and couldn't find a grommit to fit where rear wiper was looked at every car for one, any help please?

Know its been a while since any1 posted on this thread but was at scrappies and couldn't find a grommit to fit where rear wiper was looked at every car for one, any help please?
Search harder boy! :p or buy a new one off eBay... i was down the scrap yard twice on saturday onlu the first trip was for me and the second we got a super s bumper for Mck :D

Out of 57 cars I couldn't find one either 2 small or 2 big grrr lol typed in grommets on ebay no luck, or searching under wrong thing?

57 cars.... is that all you have near you?
this is my local scrappy literally 1 mile away...
I'll have another look at the weekend but there must be loads out there as i found mine in the bottom of a nissan silvia!

Attachments

• scrappy.jpg
    scrappy.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 426
Yeah its only a wee one not big atall I looked in arch llining interior any other places would be I found 4 but 3 were to big n 1 to small :/

Back