Green Cotton Nano Storm Induction Kit

CMF_DumpsterMummy

» CMF Member
This just arrived from Matt Humphris in the UK along with some SPAX lowering springs. I haven't heard too much talk of it on here, so I thought I'd give it a try, given as he rates it as the best induction kit he offers besides the Rally intake setup.

I plan to install it tonight, so I'll give you a heads up on how all that goes.

Attachments

• 77192.jpg
    77192.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 29

CMF_DumpsterMummy

» CMF Member
Oh and by the way, I just wanna make a quick comment on Matt's service. I ordered this and the springs Tuesday night and it arrived today which is just plain awesome! He has heaps of awesome products and parts all in one place, he's also really helpful and can answer all of your micra questions.

CMF_Azza (2)

» CMF Member
DumpsterMummy WROTE:

"Oh and by the way, I just wanna make a quick comment on Matt's service. I ordered this and the springs Tuesday night and it arrived today which is just plain awesome! He has heaps of awesome products and parts all in one place, he's also really helpful and can answer all of your micra questions.

does he have a web site ?

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
DumpsterMummy WROTE:

"Oh and by the way, I just wanna make a quick comment on Matt's service. I ordered this and the springs Tuesday night and it arrived today which is just plain awesome! He has heaps of awesome products and parts all in one place, he's also really helpful and can answer all of your micra questions.

I agree i emailed him about flares and i got detailed responses within a few hours.

Back