Gran Turismo 5 : Here comes a new challenger !

24th November:grinning: I cannot wait for this game. Gonna be so good!

Im suite surprised that they didnt put the N15 VZR or VZR-N1 in it though seeing as they are pretty much racecars. Also very surprised that there is no GTi-R :eek:

Any other PS3ers among us getting it?

Yess, I'm soo excited that my mate told me its finally coming in afew days. he had that page up and i said they must have a k11 in there, sure enough the march g#s there, sorted(Y)

most major retails say 24th, some minor places state various random dates but it official states on gt5 site since 12th nov that it will be out on 24th.

I have been waiting and waiting, pre ordered GT5 March this year and been waiting ever since... Cant wait to get addicted to GT again!

Yassssss got my copy of the game today :grinning: a day early.

Gotta say, o.m.g, the graphics are insane!

Anybody come across the k11 yet? I've been checking the used car lot after every couple of races but not seen one. I'm at level 12 so thought I'd have one by now, eagerly curious to see what it's like:grinning:

Used cars. Its not called a micra/march though. Its the 'Nissan G#'

Also got a nissan Be-1 :grinning:

Gotta say, o.m.g, the graphics are insane!
You got that right...
Gran_Turismo_5_Grafik_Fail_10.jpg

Gran_Turismo_5_Grafik_Fail_11.jpg

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcgames.de%2FGran-Turismo-5-PS3-133781%2FNews%2FGran-Turismo-5-Grafik-Neid-nicht-angebracht-Derbe-Optik-Fails-im-Rennspiel-802396%2Fgalerie%2F1467144%2F%23tp
:laugh:

First impressions were great graphics, but after a bit more play, I have noticed that during race replays, the graphics arent that great :eek: Tyre smoke causes the outline of the cars to be a bit fuzzy. But using the photo shoot function in the game, the detail is great.

james, are those actually the graphics?
Fraid so, while about 200 of the 1000 cars got the uber-detail treatment, most of the rest of them don't have anywhere near the detail, that one is one of the worst examples, and some are better, but they're clearly just a plain car model with a "skin" on the top, like this Celica, where you can see that the door is just a bunch of lines and not actually 3D:
Gran_Turismo_5_Grafik_Fail_09.jpg

Yeah, a select few called 'premium' are in near-perfect detail and come with incar view, the majority range from good to poor, like the suzuki works above, whic is the worst I've seen. I've read that apperently there wasn't space on the disc to render them as they should have been, so they concentrated on the driving phsyics - which seems good although I've not drove any of the cars on it in real life to judge:p

:laugh:after a week playing it with no luck finding the k11, I get it within a couple of hours of posting on here:suspect:

same here:laugh:

i just upgraded everything to the max and i got a Looney Tune trophy lol

just stuck some racing soft tyres n whacked up the ride height n soft suspension for fun. squealed around topgear track and rolled it afew times and got the Rollover trophy, like when stig/ken block drove the robin. lookin at replays tis sooo funny:laugh:

not found a march yet...nearly bought the k12 though...in free run mode im currently drifting a 1963 (iirc) alfa... :D

Back