A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED

xABANDONx

Ex. Club Member
hi k12er's. i'm new to posting on the threads, i've been reading and using the advice on here for a few years. i've got a CR12DE micra s , first car and i've been desperate to modify since i took purchase. i'm a big car fan, japanese cars especially from boso to demon camber. i still can't afford one of the more powerful jap weapons out there so i've stuck with my little 'Hairo Nezumi'(grey mouse) and am looking forward to showing him off to you guys and the masses once i've taken purchase of a few more accessories. so far i've got Nismo- radiator cap, oil cap, oil filter and gear knob, various stance/JDM stickers, rear micra badge removed and remaining nissan badges sprayed black. just little bits and pieces a can do myself, hopefully this summer Hairo will be rolling low on some FK coilovers and 16x8 Rota Grid drifts, with a blitz nur spec s can to rattle the neighbours

welcome onboard :)
fk coilovers and blitz nur spec.. sounds like my micra lol
check my blog for pics. how low did you want it? if you want to drop lower than mine then you'll need to take the helper springs off the front coilovers and the rears you'd prob have to trim the rubber top mount else dont use the adjusting rings on the rear springs and cut the spring so it sits on the oem rubber mount.

so after having drove around the past several weeks with a sock holding my new nismo gear knob in place i finally got round to sticking it on properly, now to wait for it to dry :D

so here are my modifications thus far
  1. new square jap plates and jap show plates
  2. nismo oil cap
  3. nismo radiator cap
  4. front grill and badges sprayed satin black
  5. nismo gear knob with chopped gear stick
  6. front pillars sprayed volkswagen tornado red
  7. tinted wind deflectors
other little bits include jdm and stance related stickers
soon to be going on are FK highsport coilovers from venommotorsport.com, cheapest price and quick delivery (Y). finances allowing i should be ordering some rota rims shortly
i maybe going to a few shows this year so hopefully i'll see some of you there or you can get a better look at the car

Back